Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lakshman_1031
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Adhoc report with multiple dimensions

Hi All,

Is it possible to create Adhoc report with multiple dimensions.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshman

12 Replies
Lakshman_1031
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi , 

Thanks very much for your support.

Finally I achieved.

Regards,

lakshman

Kushal_Chawda

Please mark the answer as correct if any suggestion helped else post the solution and mark it as correct so that others can refer it for same problem

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Laksman, I just wanted to remind you to be sure to use the Accept as Solution button on Kush's post(s) that helped if that is what got you going.  If you did something different, please consider posting the details on that and then after you post that, use the Accept as Solution button on it to mark it.  It is important to do this as it gives the posters credit for the help and it also lets the other Community Members know what actually worked...  Shout if you have further questions, thanks in advance for the follow-up.  I would have marked things, but it was not clear to me if you used Kush's info or you figured out something on your own.  If Kush did help, but you had to do something further, you can mark two things too,  you could mark Kush's post and then do your own with the extra details and mark that too...

Cheers,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.