Contributor
Contributor

Adjust bar label position in combo chart

Hi, how do I do the following in a combo chart? Many thanks!bar label.png

3 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Should be the following attached setting...  I tested in 12.30 SR3 in one of the sample apps, and it worked as you want... 

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
imokming
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks Brett. How about on Qliksense? Any clue?

Ming

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You posted to the QlikView product forum, please post to the Sense forum if you need info regarding functionality in Sense product...

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense/ct-p/qlik-sense

I considered moving this one, but my hunch is you may have posted this there already, if so, I suggest you go back to that post and leave an update to kick it back to the top of the queue again to see if someone responds.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.