cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JimAdlhochVPH
Contributor II
Contributor II

Adjusting the text attributes in a Label

I've searched the archives and have only found how to adjust text as part of an expression, changing color / attributes based on a field value.

I'm looking for something simpler:

I have a simple Label     ='1 - Category Groups'

...and I want to change the color (i.e., blue) and bold it.

Experts out there, how is this done?

Labels (4)
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Qliksense Don't have option just yet. But, If it is Qlikview you can create another text object and place it in the same place or use Grid (Control+G) to enable option for custom format cell?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

JimAdlhochVPH
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you! I thought it was me not being able to find the answer on my own.

Qlik folks -- HINT: This is a great suggestion..!

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please close this thread using "Access Solution" button.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Qliksense Don't have option just yet. But, If it is Qlikview you can create another text object and place it in the same place or use Grid (Control+G) to enable option for custom format cell?

JimAdlhochVPH
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you! I thought it was me not being able to find the answer on my own.

Qlik folks -- HINT: This is a great suggestion..!

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please close this thread using "Access Solution" button.