Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JimAdlhochVPH
Contributor II
Contributor II

Adjusting the text attributes in a Label

I've searched the archives and have only found how to adjust text as part of an expression, changing color / attributes based on a field value.

I'm looking for something simpler:

I have a simple Label     ='1 - Category Groups'

...and I want to change the color (i.e., blue) and bold it.

Experts out there, how is this done?

Labels (4)
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Qliksense Don't have option just yet. But, If it is Qlikview you can create another text object and place it in the same place or use Grid (Control+G) to enable option for custom format cell?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

JimAdlhochVPH
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you! I thought it was me not being able to find the answer on my own.

Qlik folks -- HINT: This is a great suggestion..!

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please close this thread using "Access Solution" button.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Qliksense Don't have option just yet. But, If it is Qlikview you can create another text object and place it in the same place or use Grid (Control+G) to enable option for custom format cell?

JimAdlhochVPH
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you! I thought it was me not being able to find the answer on my own.

Qlik folks -- HINT: This is a great suggestion..!

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please close this thread using "Access Solution" button.