Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Advance Mode option in Bubble Chart

Hi,

What is the use of option  "Advance Mode" inside "Expressions" tab while creating bubble chart in Qlikview?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

As per my knowledge for a Bubble chart we need two expressions one on X-axis and one on Y-Axis. Without advanced mode all the bubbles size will be same size ( which means all data points bubble size will be same). Without advanced mode you cannot define 3rd expression.

With Advanced mode:

you can define a 3rd expression which will give you the size of the bubble. For suppose if you have a scenario like if you wanted to compare Net Sales vs Margin. And the Size of the bubble will be your Units sold or Volume.

Let me know if that helps

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

As per my knowledge for a Bubble chart we need two expressions one on X-axis and one on Y-Axis. Without advanced mode all the bubbles size will be same size ( which means all data points bubble size will be same). Without advanced mode you cannot define 3rd expression.

With Advanced mode:

you can define a 3rd expression which will give you the size of the bubble. For suppose if you have a scenario like if you wanted to compare Net Sales vs Margin. And the Size of the bubble will be your Units sold or Volume.

Let me know if that helps

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

see the attached screen shot which will give you better understanding

Anil_Babu_Samineni

As i know,

Advance is nothing but to show the Expression. If you are at normal you don't which measures they are. If once click that you can see the measure.

- ANIL

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

vsharma Does any of our answers help you