Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

After Reload data in field shows Null

Hi,

I have a table and trying to load it as script from SQL Server.

Before loading I can view the data by clicking the priview option in the Load portal of Qlikview.

After loading I am unable to view the data in a table box for only one column.

When I dont join the table with various fields/ tables I am able to view the full data in a table box. But as soon as I join the table by creating alias Qlikview does not display the data for only the unjoined field (Column) in it.

Please let me know what should be the problem. Wether in Load script or the Join??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank You all.

I have managed to resolve the issue. There was an error in the data.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi and Welcome to the QlikCommunity,

Note that QlikView uses fields in the LOAD part to make JOINs, so make sure they are spelled correctly, they are case sensitive and both tables do not have more fields named the same.

It would be useful if you post the troubled part of the script, though.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

can you post your sql script?

Are you trying your joins directly in Qlikview or in the database?

Regards,

Erich

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Erich, Miguel

I am joining the tables on some customer and date fields using aliases that are the same. The issue is that one of the tables contains a flag field set to either 0 or 1. When I join that table to the data model, the flag field shows up as empty. However, if I don't join the table to the data model, the flag field populates properly. I have confirmed that data does exist for the date selected in my dashboard. Unfortunately this is the client's live data so cannot upload the qvw or the script.

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

Can You  Upload Your Application.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank You all.

I have managed to resolve the issue. There was an error in the data.