Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

After signing out application should get launched with login screen same as before

Hi All,

I have created an application which has login. When you open the application it will ask for userid and password. In that application i have created a button in that i added action as "close this document" from properties --> actions --> add --> external --> close this document.

Using this i am able to close the application. But i want application opens again with the login screen as same as usual when i click signout.

Can anyone help me for this please!

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

I don't think it is a big task but don't know why no one is answering me. When we can close the application onclick of a button why can't we close and open the application on clicking single button. Hope some one can answer me for this!

Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

Still didn't the solution yet. Hope some one can answer me please!

skn
Employee
Employee

Hey,

By default, QV keeps the login information until you close the QlikView instance. So when you re-open an Applikation without shutting down QV, you'll not have to key in your login information. You can uncheck the option "Remember Login Credentials Until QlikView Exits" (User Preferences - General).

Regards,

Stefan

Not applicable
Author

Hi Stefan!

That is already unchecked. I am able to close the document when i click on the sign out button but when i want it to reopen the application again with the same login screen so that user can enter the user id and password same as what we does in the website.

Not applicable
Author

Not applicable
Author

Hi Fredrik!

That thread was posted by me only. I didn't got any solution there too. Please check it out!