Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prabhu
Creator
Creator

After upgrade, "text as pop up" and "pop up labels" stopped working for all charts

Hi All,

After upgrading from Qlikview 12.10 to 12.40,  "text as pop up" and "pop up labels" stopped working for all charts (bar chart, gauge chart, pie chart etc). Please provide me solution.

@sunny_talwar @swuehl  @amit_saini  @Anil_Babu_Samineni @kush141087 @nateuntiedt  @rwunderlich  @marcus_sommer 

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I am going to assume this only occurs in the Ajax client?  If so, if you click where you are expecting the pop-up, does it then appear?  If so, this was just diagnosed by R&D as an outcome of code changes related to touch-enabled devices and the decision was made to not have the hover cause the pop-up, you have to click to get it to appear now.  

Here is a link to the other post where one of the engineers explained things better than I did I think:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-QlikView/MOUSE-OVER-INFO-IS-NOT-BEING-DISPLAYED-FOR-SLIDER-OBJE...

If this is what you are running into, it is working as expected.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.