Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Ajax Error on Web view

Hello Friends,

I've gone through all threads. All replying seems the problem to get this error is version. So, I have moved to QV11 and IE11. Still i am getting problem. Can i know the reason? I need to install Word cloud Extension. I don't know why this is raising the error?

Can someone assist me, Please?

Note(Clarification needed): Do i require Qlikview Server to install the Extensions / Web view on mode???

For reference, please seen this.

Final.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

I am from support, we do not provide installers in community. You must download as I mentioned above. Your installer is for IR, please download the SR15 installer.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

QlikView 11.20 IR does not support Internet Explorer 11. The reason is that IE11 was not yet released at the time when 11.20 IR was released.

Please consider keeping your Qlik installations up to date with available releases, for best possible compatibility and performance. For QlikView 11.20 the latest release currently is Service Release 15.

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

i am trying to install new software which is updated one. After that the error came, Can i know what is the problem?

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

You have picked the wrong installer. There are three different installers, download the one that matches your environment.

• Windows Server 2012 / Windows 8 or later
  • 32 bit - Windows Server 2008 / Windows 7
  • 64 bit - Windows Server 2008 / Windows 7
Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

My environment looking Windows 7 and 32 bit with the RAM of 3GB. Can you please help me here?

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

The error message comes form that your installer is for 64 bit Windows. You need to go back to the download site and get 32 bit installer.

- If you have a valid license and have a Qlik Support Portal account you can find the download site from the Qlik Support Portal.

- If you have a valid license but do not have a Qlik Support Portal account, you needs to Qlik Support Portal‌ and log a case to request access tot he portal.

- If you are a QlikView Personal Edition user you can also find the download link through Qlik Support Portal‌.

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Toni, This answer really moving like plane. But, the thing is if i got the software for 32 bit. (qlikviewdesktop_x86setup)

Again 11.2 IR installed. But, this scenario we can't enable the Web view as you told because that time IE 11 wasn't Released. Fine for this. i just write email to support as well. Might be they can help. If you found QV12 SR4 for 32 bit please share the link. Thanks for your suggestion here as quick

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

I am from support, we do not provide installers in community. You must download as I mentioned above. Your installer is for IR, please download the SR15 installer.

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Toni, Finally i got the solution. I've upgrade to all SR series and then I've installed the qar. It's working now. Thanks