Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tincholiver
Creator III
Creator III

Ajax / Web View

Hello everyone, I ask you a question.
Why does the appearance of my designs on ajax client change so much?
For example, the graphics change in size and they are not aligned correctly as I see them in desktop version.
The tables also change in size as well as the fonts and some colors look different.
Should I set the pages in some special way or something?
Thank you very much for your comments.

Regards

3 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Im sorry, but the GUI in web view has always differed a bit from the client. I guess you will have to live with it.

My best tip for your development is to use the align buttons in the desktop for alignment and preview your app before publishing to the access point using the web view button in your qlikview desktop.

tincholiver
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank you for your response Vegar.
I supposed that could happen. I use the alignment buttons but I don't know why some graphics change their size quite a bit, particularly the simple and pivoting tables, one issue I notice is that some letters change their format more than others therefore correct with the size of the graph.

greetings

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Martin, have you tried putting the Desktop Client into WebView mode while you are developing to see how things look there, as that should be pretty much identical to what you see via Ajax Client on the server.  There is one huge caveat though, if you are using fonts etc. that do not reside on the server, that is going to cause the server to use a base font to replace the fonts it does not have loaded, and that would likely cause a much larger issue as you described, so that is where I would likely start on this one, be sure the fonts you have used are installed on the server...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.