Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Alert Mail Showing wrong time

Hi all,

I am able to send the mails through alerts.But when i open,those are not showing the received time stamp correctly.

Please see the attached image.

The timestamp showing in the list of mails and when opens a particular mail not matching.

I don't know where this difeerance came.

I have check my Outlook calender settings.Those are correct.Because the other mails are showing correctly.

My doubt is because of the alertmail only creating the problem with timestamp.

How can i resolve it?

Thanks in advance.

5 Replies
jvitantonio
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

You need to check the time on the server for the service you use to send those emails.

Not applicable
Author

Hi qlikuser14,

Thanks for the reply.

How can i check the time.

Please see the attached image.This is how i am using the mail settings.

Regards

jvitantonio
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Are you using Yahoo? In that case, the time is going to be the going in the Yahoo server. I don't think you can check this. One option would be to add a timestamp in the body of the email.

Not applicable
Author

Hi qlikuser14,

Once again thanks for your reply.

Ofcourse i can display the time in the body but that is not how i exactly want.I just want the properties exactly how the other mails are showing.

Any how thanks for the suggestion.

But as per your post what i understand is, the problem is came from the yahoo server.

But if i send the mail from the yahoo,it doesn't show any differance.

See the attached image.

Regards

jvitantonio
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

This is what I mean. This is a server (yahoo) setting. For ex. if I'm in indea but my yahoo emails are being handle by a US server, my sent emails will show the hour from the US server (which is different to the one in India).

Check out the yahoo email settings and see if you can configure it to show your current location time (I'm sure you can do this)