Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Align tables with broken sequences - Challenge

Greetings!

As the examples below, I have a "Table 1" production employee per day. In this table each employee, each day has an expected sequence of values ​​to be realized. Below is an example:

1.png

I have a "Table 2" of similar officials to "Table 1", which shows the sequence of actual data. But this "Table 2" sometimes does not follow the same sequence of "Table 1".

2.png

So when next the two tables can not align the values ​​to display the result.

3.png

I thought of a solution, and it involves comparing all values ​​of "Table 2" of an employee / day, with all the values ​​of "Table 1" of the same employee / day and after subtracting these values​​, those who have the smallest difference are correspondents table2 that are aligned with the sequence of Table 1.

Expected result:

4.png

You can do this in QlikView?

Thanks in advance!

wanderson

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Attached with answer. This was an interesting one.Got my gears moving.

Please check out the back-end script in the attached file for clarity.

Thanks

AJ

Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Concatenate the two tables together in the load script and give the Value in Table1 and the Value in Table 2 unique names.  You will then be able to build a single chart in the QlikView UI that compare the two tables.

Not applicable
Author

AJ, thanks for the reply!

Already thank you for trying to understand my problem, but you went further and gave a solution!

Congratulations!

I'm "debugging" your code to understand the logic.

Just to share a little more, the real problem is because I have a scale of work provided for an employee, and the fulfillment of this scale is verified through the records of a biometric reader. In the case we have no interface between the scale system and records the biometric reader.

Once again thank you!

Wanderson

Not applicable
Author

Hello friend, thank you for the support and suggestion.

Wanderson