Did you mean: 
ashishpalkar
Creator III
Creator III

All Hidden fields in Single Listbox

Hi Experts

Please find attached sample QVW.

What i am trying to achieve is ,

I have 100+ hidden attributes, coming from different tables.

These attributes are categorically distinguished as shown in the QVW. and the selected attribute is shown in the chart table.

1. When user select these hidden attributes , it should seen in the list box all together. 

2. User can then un-select the attribute from collected list box and this will remove column from chart table.

Thanks on advance..

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure if I understand your issue per se, but how about having a Text Object with an action to Select All

• on your required fields.
  • You could also have a Text Object to Clear All on your field.  And then another pair of Text Objects for your other field.

If instead of a Container you used a variable to Show / Hide your 2 list boxes and a Text Object action to set that variable your could also add a Select All Action to that so it appears like a starting default of Select All.

ashishpalkar
    Creator III
    Creator III
    Author

HI Bill

Thanks for reply, the requirement is,

1. Put all hidden selected attributes in one list box.

2. The selected attributes will get added into chart table using conditional show.

3. Now if user want to remove one attribute from chart table, he can do that from newly created List Box.

Capability to remove an attribute from the chart table without deselecting it in its location under the Report Build Menu.

Anonymous
    Not applicable

I am certainly confused now.

What is it that is not working ?