cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cspencer3
Creator II
Creator II

And-Mode list box

I have begun using the And-Mode option in a list box on a recent App, and I can set it up so that it works just fine as advertised. However, it seems like times after a local reload of the App, or after publishing it through our publisher server, the And-Mode turns itself off and becomes a regular list box. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there something I am missing? Is it operator error? I can't seem to replicate the scenario that causes it and it is seemingly random. Any thoughts or ideas are greatly appreciated.

2 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

There are constraints to your data model to be able to use the and-mode, as listed in the help or in the referenced tech doc:

AND-Mode

Have you taken care that all requirements are fulfilled and are still fulfilled after reloading the app?

cspencer3
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I built the app using the article you posted almost a year ago i believe. The only real requirement is that the And-Mode table have a key and one other field, and they are distinct values. I have followed that criteria, and it should not change after a reload. Plus, when it turns itself off (so to say), i can just go back to the list box and turn And-Mode back on...