Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cspencer3
Creator II
Creator II

And-Mode list box

I have begun using the And-Mode option in a list box on a recent App, and I can set it up so that it works just fine as advertised. However, it seems like times after a local reload of the App, or after publishing it through our publisher server, the And-Mode turns itself off and becomes a regular list box. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there something I am missing? Is it operator error? I can't seem to replicate the scenario that causes it and it is seemingly random. Any thoughts or ideas are greatly appreciated.

2 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

There are constraints to your data model to be able to use the and-mode, as listed in the help or in the referenced tech doc:

AND-Mode

Have you taken care that all requirements are fulfilled and are still fulfilled after reloading the app?

cspencer3
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I built the app using the article you posted almost a year ago i believe. The only real requirement is that the And-Mode table have a key and one other field, and they are distinct values. I have followed that criteria, and it should not change after a reload. Plus, when it turns itself off (so to say), i can just go back to the list box and turn And-Mode back on...