Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baylor2016
Creator
Creator

And and Not listbox not working

Hi,

I am trying to implement And/Not list boxes with alternate states by following the steps in the example from this link. I am able to generate the dynamic set analysis strings. The dynamic set analysis string does not work, but it works when I hard coded the dynamic string into a test textbox. I cannot get it to work after carefully reviewed the online example and my codes. Please help.

Thanks

Longmatch

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
baylor2016
Creator
Creator
Author

The problem was solved by adding the '=' to the _v_AndGrouper and _v_NotGrouper. These two variables are used to generate dynamic Set analysis syntax. Please go the original post and sample to learn more. Thanks for your time.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

With Simple 2 IF conditions you cannot manipulate to exist of set analysis. Can you explain little more?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
baylor2016
Creator
Creator
Author

The problem was solved by adding the '=' to the _v_AndGrouper and _v_NotGrouper. These two variables are used to generate dynamic Set analysis syntax. Please go the original post and sample to learn more. Thanks for your time.