Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baylor2016
Creator
Creator

And and Not listbox not working

Hi,

I am trying to implement And/Not list boxes with alternate states by following the steps in the example from this link. I am able to generate the dynamic set analysis strings. The dynamic set analysis string does not work, but it works when I hard coded the dynamic string into a test textbox. I cannot get it to work after carefully reviewed the online example and my codes. Please help.

Thanks

Longmatch

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
baylor2016
Creator
Creator
Author

The problem was solved by adding the '=' to the _v_AndGrouper and _v_NotGrouper. These two variables are used to generate dynamic Set analysis syntax. Please go the original post and sample to learn more. Thanks for your time.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

With Simple 2 IF conditions you cannot manipulate to exist of set analysis. Can you explain little more?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
baylor2016
Creator
Creator
Author

The problem was solved by adding the '=' to the _v_AndGrouper and _v_NotGrouper. These two variables are used to generate dynamic Set analysis syntax. Please go the original post and sample to learn more. Thanks for your time.