Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Anyone having salesforce connections issues today?

All my salesforce QVW's are not working today.

Connecting works and it even creates the CONNECT command line but when you click on the SELECT button to see the objects/tables, no objects are displayed.

It was working last night and we have not changed any scripts.

we are getting "Error: Premature end of file."

(and more strangely, we got another email 2 hours after about another QVW failure that does not exists. anyway this is probably another issue)

update 9:24 AM PST. Got email from QV Support

Dear Janet,

We are currently investigation this, but it seems that the error is on SalesForce's side. A number of customers have called/emailed in with the same issue, and there are discussions on QlikCommunity about it going on currently. We are asking our customers to contact SalesForce support for now. I do know that some customers have been able to get their reloads to work on a sporadic basis, which is better than not at all. They've done nothing special to get this to work, they just kept trying. We will update you as soon as we know more.

as of 7:17 PM PST... its working again now. cross fingers that it keeps working.

39 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Unfortunately not.  I've now got a bigger problem of changing the token in all my salesforce apps

Not applicable
Author

Yes - still happening this moring

Greg_Hood
Employee
Employee

I've checked my SFDC connection and it seems to be ok.   Can you check the log files for the SDFC connector?   They should be located in

C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Custom Data\SalesForce\Log - (Win 7/2008)

Not applicable
Author

Just tried again and the first app is now reloading.  Just four others to do.  Hopefully it's fixed now.

Qvmaster2019
Creator
Creator

Surprisingly, I encountered this issue just yesterday which is the same time you guys encountered this issue, right?

Something changed.

Bjorn_Wedbratt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Maybe not known by everyone, but this page will show the status of the various Salesforce instances:

http://trust.salesforce.com/trust/status/

Could be good to bookmark and check in the future before requesting new security tokens etc, saving some time if the fault is on the SF side.

For anyone still having issues, keep reporting to your local service desk or through this thread as we monitor the impact. Hopefully the worst has settled by now and you're all back in business.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks fro sharing Bjorn - very useful.  Although shows all good on EU1 yesterday, yet it did'nt work for me (on EU1).

Not applicable
Author

Damn - first app refreshed, second one "premature error".  So not fully sorted yet....

Qvmaster2019
Creator
Creator

This is weird but NA2 is green but still encountered "premature" issue.

Not applicable
Author

I submitted a ticket to Sales Force late yesterday afternoon and this morning my first application started to load, but I had to make two attempts to get the application to start loading.