Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ksasidhars
Creator
Creator

Application not behaving as intended. Please help!

Hi,

I'm having a wierd issue.

I've a pivot table which needs to be displayed based on user aceess defined through section access. It was working well for quite sometime. But currently we are seeing few issues as below:

We have a Pivot table which needs to be visible if ID=1 and hidden if ID=2. The ID is also being used in Section access. But we see the display is failing whenever we access this through access point especially when we do a reload or save the application after any layout changes.

Could anyone tell me if I can do any sort of settings to behave stable all the time. Is it any thing related to session management issue?

Really appreciate your views and help in this. Thanks a lot.

-  Sasi

3 Replies
Not applicable

What do you mean by display is failing? Does it not display at all or does it always show independant of the ID?

How are other test hidden objects behaving?

ksasidhars
Creator
Creator
Author

Display fails for those users who has accesss to ID=2. Sometimes the users are seeing the content similar to ID=1. Sometimes there will be no object visible for ID=2. We don't have any other choices for ID apart from 1 and 2.

Please let me know if you need any details on the same.

-Sasi

Not applicable

I'm pretty surprized as to why this must be happening.

I have seen a similar issue (may not be the same though) where the ID was not functional at all and it was due to a check mark at Settings - Doc Properties - Security - Show all sheets and obj: make sure its unchecked. Thats all I can think of.