Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Arriving at logic

Hi,

Could somebody help me on the logic mentioned in the attachment "Output" Sheet.

Many thanks in advance,

sundeep.

2 Replies
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Sundeep,

Is this supposed to be your interview/job test? I think it seems to be one. Sorry, but I'd encourage you to learn QlikView instead of seeking help on your assigned task to test your skill/knowledge. As part of QlikCommunity, we would be happy to help you if need assistance but we can't sort out your test. So I wish you the best for your preparation and strongly encourage you to learn. You can refer to Reference Guide, Community Posts, QlikView Blogs, QlikView for Developers Book and QlikView Cook Book.

Good luck!

Cheers,

DV

www.QlikShare.com

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I agree with Deepak.

Community is to assist you and provide you the way to the solutions not to solve the tests.

I would recommend you to start some work on the test you got, then come up with few ways to do that.

That will help you to increase your understanding of requirement as well as skill in QlikView.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!