Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
konidena
Creator
Creator

Arrow display in Straight table

Hi Team,

I have requirement here. In a straight table, i need to show the green arrow symbol (upward) when the expression value is more than 1 and Red arrow (Down ward) when the expression value is less than 1.

Attached the screen capture.

we have the option to show arrows in separate column and expression in separate column. But, my requirement is to show both of them in single cell.

To show arrows "Representation" should be image.

To show expression as value "Representation" should be text.

I am not able to combine both of this into single .

Appreciate for your great help if any had done this.

Regards

Srinivas

3 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You cannot show the value and the image in the same cell in the table. A cell has either text (for the expression) or image (for the arrow) format. You could use an up/down arrow character, but it would have to be the same font and the same colour as the expression value.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try to use the Bundle or Use normal qem,

If you want to do then share me your Application

Updated : Attachment

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
vikasmahajan

May be this https://community.qlik.com/thread/102755

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.