Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hcabrera
Contributor III
Contributor III

As delete records with values of expressions = 0 in pivot table ??

Hi All,

I have a pivot table with 3 expressions like this:

Expr1

=sum({<FechaDcto = {"<=$(=vFecSaldoInicial)"}, AñoDcto= >}TotalDocumento)

+ sum({<FechaPago = {"<=$(=vFecSaldoInicial)"}, FechaAnulaPago = {"0"} + {">$(=vFecSaldoInicial)"}>} TotalPago)

+ sum({<FechaAjuste = {"<=$(=vFecSaldoInicial)"},FechaAnulaAjuste = {"0"} + {">$(=vFecSaldoInicial)"}>}TotalAjuste)

Expr2

=sum({<FechaDcto = {">=$(=vFechaCorteI)<=$(=vFechaCorteF)"}, AñoDcto=>}TotalDocumento)

Expr3

=sum({<FechaDcto = {"<=$(=vFecSaldoFinal)"}, AñoDcto=>}TotalDocumento)

+ sum({<FechaPago = {"<=$(=vFecSaldoFinal)"}, FechaAnulaPago = {"0"} + {">$(=vFecSaldoFinal)"}>} TotalPago)

//+ sum({<FechaPagoCont = {"<=$(=vFecSaldoFinal)"}, FechaAnulaPagoCont = {"0"} + {">$(=vFecSaldoFinal)"}>} TotalPagoCont)

+ sum({<FechaAjuste = {"<=$(=vFecSaldoFinal)"},FechaAnulaAjuste = {"0"} + {">$(=vFecSaldoFinal)"}>}TotalAjuste)

as the pivot table to delete records whose three expressions are 0 ??

thanks for your help

Henry C.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Then you need to add an if statement to all the other expressions that makes the expression return 0 if those other three expressions all return 0.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If the results are really exactly 0 instead almost 0 then those rows would be suppressed automatically by default. My guess is therefore that one of the expressions returns results that are not exactly 0. Can you post a small qlikview document that demonstrates the problem?

hcabrera
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

thanks for answer Gysbert,

I'm sorry, I must say that there are more than 3 expressions but not to show the validation registration is only 3 expressions are 0, I should remove the entire record, so other expressions have values.

Henry C.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Then you need to add an if statement to all the other expressions that makes the expression return 0 if those other three expressions all return 0.