Hello i have two tables i need to link
i already have the elements for each to consitute the common key, when i use autonumberhash128 to constitute the key the relation between the two tables is not established (subset ratio on first table =23% and the other is 77 % which means that the tables don't have common values in their keys) , when i use just a simple concatenation of the fields (field1&Field2&Field3) on the keys of both tables , the relation is established their are common values.
How do you explain this issue?
Thanks in advance for your answers
autonumberhash128(field1, field2, field3,field4) as key ( on both tables doesn't work)
if I use
field1&'|'& field2&'|'&field3&'|'&field4 as key (on both tables it works)
the thing is one of the two keys in question is linked to multiple other tables, i need to link a new table to the already existing tables (Three tables using the same key, need to add the fourth one with the same key ), the three first tables keys are all calculated with autonumberhash128(), when i tried to add the fourth table to them, it didn't work