Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
binitsingh
Contributor II
Contributor II

Auto download the data from Qlikview access point

Hi All,

My Users came with two requirement which is i am highlighting you below ,need your help guys to resolve the issue.

In our dashboard we are using VBA code to export the data and its automatically save in the production path with the help of button .

1.Now users requirement is while exporting the data it is taking 40 to 45 minutes to export and saved in the path,so how we can reduce that timings to export the data  with the help of VBA code.

2.Users wanted to autodownload the data from qlikview server or acess point automatically without hitting any button in BD11 and BD12  as schdule. Every two and half hours our dashborad is automatically reload post reload its autometically saved in the path without hitting any button with the help of VBA.

Need you suggestion guys is this possible through VBA code and kindly share the code if possible.

Or else is there any option to achieve this .

Thanks in advance.

Binit Singh

1 Reply
Stoyan_Terziev
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello Binitsingh,

Scheduled file/report distribution is practically why NPrinting exists (That's another Qlik tool). You should look into it. But it comes with additional licensing.

What you can do with your script is do a back-end store of a txt or csv file to a particular predefined location using the STORE statement but that's as far as QV alone can go.

I hope that helps!

Kind Regards,

S.T.