Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maxime66
Creator
Creator

Auto fit row - selected values

Hi qlikers,

i created a graphic to display selected values ( i don't like style of default selected list window)

i would like that rows adapt to the number of values.

in my example i would like the Dimension "Town" on 2 lines , in order to see all the selected towns...

And how can i get this Graphic unqlikable ?

Thanx for your help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

To get the chart 'unclickable', enable 'Read Only' on general tab of chart properties.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

To get the chart 'unclickable', enable 'Read Only' on general tab of chart properties.

rubenmarin

Hi, about the "unqlikable": In General tab you have a 'Read Only' check, try if this chaeck it's what you want.

For the lines size, in presentaion tab you can set a fixed number of lines height. I don't know how to make it dynamic based on data. Hope someone can help you with this one.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

chk read only in general tab

maxime66
Creator
Creator
Author

"read only" works fine , thanks

Someone has an idea for dynamic size row ?

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

i think for caluclated dimension it wilnot work

Colin-Albert

In QlikView the row height is fixed for all rows.

You can set whether the rows display as 1-line, 2-lines or more high on the presentation tab, but this setting applies to all rows and cannot change based on your data.

If the data is truncated, users can always hover the mouse over the cell to see the full value, also users can adjust the width of the cells from the Access Point if they wish the column to be wider.

maxime66
Creator
Creator
Author

i am sad now

thanks anyway all of you