Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Automated Partial reload through QMC

Hi I found a post that seems similar to my question, but it has not been answered since May and I am now thinking that Partial reload is only any use, if you are there to select "Partial Reload" from menu.

I am aiming to have our existing records that take about 20+ minutes to reload and the ADD table takes a few seconds just adding and storing. The incremental load option means that it will take over 20 minutes, where Partial reload is complete in seconds.  We want to refresh this every half hour and still have room on the server for other tasks to run.  With this monopolising 20 minutes, the tasks refreshing becomes tight.

So my question is - is there a method I can use to invoke the partial reload from the server?

My code works fine when I hit partial reload and I want to keep that code since it is very quick if I do not just reload normally

Any help?

Oh - the other link which looks similar  is http://community.qlik.com/message/224387#224387

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Using "normal" QMC you can´t do a Partial Reload.

This feature exists into QlikView Publisher

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Using "normal" QMC you can´t do a Partial Reload.

This feature exists into QlikView Publisher

Not applicable
Author

Many thanks - I was hoping to be wrong as I suspected that to be the case.

Just to be certain though - I am using QV11 QEMC.  Will that make any difference?

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

No difference.

Unfortunately,we don´t have Publisher license here either