Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Automatic Scheduled Re-Load QV Models

Hi,

I would like to make my models do an automatic reload with schedule, i.e. I want to do them in sequence. I do understand this should be done as per administration level, plus with the QV management console, which I have full access.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Mauriccio

14 Replies
suniljain
Master
Master

In which sequence , You want to do reload

Not applicable
Author

Dear Sunil,

Well, I want to re-load the QVD first, like one at 7am, then other at 7.30am... and then the models which use those QVD at 8am.

Mauriccio

Not applicable
Author

Sunil,

You only have to configurate your schedule in the Management Console on the Qlikview Server, i dont have acces right now to put some pictures of where you can do it, but is in the second tab, you can put the hour of your reload and even the order. Check the Reference Manual and you will see there.

Orlando Martinez

Not applicable
Author

Estimado Orlando,

Gracias por la ayuda, pero desafortunadamente busque en todas las lenguetas y no he encontrado.

Mauriccio

Not applicable
Author

Esta calendarizacion debes hacerla en la consola de administracion del servidor Qlikview, en cada uno de los documentos en la parte derecha encontraras la pestaña Reload, aqui le puedes decir cual debe comenzar primero y que una vez terminada esa actualizacion se realize la siguiente.

Por favor, avisame si aun no encuentras la pestaña para enviarte via mail algunas capturas de pantalla

Alfredo Sanchez V.

Novatech.

asanchez@gyenovatech.com.ec

Not applicable
Author

Estimado Alfredo,

Muchas gracias.

Afirmativo, agradeceria que me enviaras algunas pantallas.

Agradecido de antemano

Mauriccio

suniljain
Master
Master

Dear Martinez,

We are using window schedule since last 3 yrs to reload application.

I am agree with you that it is possible with the help of QMC. But Window scheduler is another option that we have.

Regards

Sunil.

Not applicable
Author

Dear Sunil,

Good day.

Can you give me a tip how you do in windows scheduler ??

Many thanks in advance

Mauriccio

suniljain
Master
Master

Dear Mauriccio,

Just make .bat file of reload script and add in window schedule task and set schedule day and time.

Regards

sunil Jain;