Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikexplorer
Contributor
Contributor

Autorefresh Dashboard on big TV screen

Hello QV enthusiast. I'm having trouble auto refreshing QlikView 12 applications on the Access Point.

I've played with most of the server settings under the document settings. Nothing  seems  to auto refresh the UI. I've also tried to introduce counter/timer with no success.

Would appreciate your experts inputs.

Best regards, 

Labels (1)
3 Replies
hallquist_nate
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

I know that in older versions of chrome, you could schedule the UI, presented though a browswer, to refresh on an interval.  I am looking for that now, and can't find it.  However, you can find some Auto Refresh extensions that will do the trick.

IE and Firefox appear to be in the same position with the removal of the auto-refresh functionality.  

Finding an extension or Plug-in should be pretty straight forward.  However, in my experience, you can't refresh the UI in Qlik.  You have to refresh the browser that is presenting the UI.  

Nate

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You may have run into a software defect on this one, see the following Article:

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000077624

I am also attaching a screenshot of where you would set things too, just so you can be sure you did set that in the correct place.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
bewerent
Contributor II
Contributor II

When it comes to the big TV, I immediately think of Mac cast to Chromecast, which I have been using for about three months now, and am very happy with the positive results I get. For me, it has started to mean more than just watching TV because it has given me a lot of opportunities which I now use every day on the big screen by connecting to my PC. It's convenient, and that's why I like the way development and modernity are going. Do you know what I'm talking about?