Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlampard40
Contributor III
Contributor III

Avg per month for four fields and show on chart?

Hi - I have the attached data.  What I need to show is the average per month, for Days to Vet; Days to Book; Days to Appointment and Days to Report.  I'd really like to show this on a chart, per month, as separate lines / bars (?) to illustrate where (if at all) there are any significant increases in the averages per month for the 4 timeline areas described here?  

If you guys can think of a good way to show this too, I'd be very appreciative.  This is a very small amount of data to my original dataset but wanted to give you an idea as to what I'm using.  I'm hoping once I can see this in Qlikview, any trends will become apparent!

It may be that average per month is not necessarily the right way to look at this data and I just need a straight forward count per month...?  If so, would appreciate your valuable advice and comments here.  Many thanks.

Rgds

1 Reply
edwin
Master II
Master II

this can be a simple line chart using Month as the dimension and 4  expressions using average of each of the measures per expression.  this will result in 4 lines or you can make it a grouped bar chart to se the monthly average side by side