Skip to main content
Announcements
Announcing Qlik Talend® Cloud and Qlik Answers™ to accelerate AI adoption! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

BUTTONS

hI FOLKS!!!

I have a question on buttons. How can i make a button select ALL the values in a list? and then have these values in the list displayed on graph?

Thank you!!!

S

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I agree perfectly with helping each other out! I just hope there is no limit on forums that you can put otherwise Im dead!! Look i managed to get the list box and the button working...the only thing is i cant seem to do it with a straight table...the thing is i had the straight table with a conditioned selection so any country with happiness below 9 doesnt even show....the list box shows me all the countries above 9 and below nine they are all zero...in the same list box how do i do it so that all ONLY the countries that follow the condition happiness > 9 appear. I can do this is straight table but i cant do it in the list box. and unfortunately i can link the button to the list box but not the straight table.,.....[:'(]

thanks for any help!

matt_crowther
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

The 'Sub' needs to go into the Macro editor.

From the dashboard press 'Ctrl+m' and it should open up. Alternatively go Tool > Edit Module.

This is very similar to the macro editor say Excel or Access.

You then call the sub from an action triggered by the button.

If you need anything else let me know.

All the best,

Matt - Visual Analytics Ltd