Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mhmmd_srf
Creator II
Creator II

Background Color of Text Object

Hi All,

I have one Text Object in Qlik Sense. Like below:

I want to make the background color Blue and Text color as White. Like below:

Can you please help me to do this.

Thanks,

Sarif

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Double click on "Text" then it may enable

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

14 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

is this you want?cbg.PNG

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

bg colour you can set what ever you want

mhmmd_srf
Creator II
Creator II
Author

yes

Anil_Babu_Samineni

There is no option to change. Try this extension

GitHub - stefanwalther/sense-themable-kpi-tile: Qlik Sense Extension: KPI Tile with the ability to u...

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
mhmmd_srf
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Background Image is there. I cant fine BG color.

mhmmd_srf
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Unfortunately, we cant use Extensions.

This is clear direction from client.

Thanks,

Sarif

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

you can achieve this

download one blue colour[which exact colour image] 

and create a text object and write your own text  and select the text above you will get the options there you select the text colour to white   and insert the bg image in presentation  that blue image you will get the  resultim.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

But, we don't have future AON. You may request from client to use existing. Or else would you like to go using Widget?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Chanty Bhai, from this option can we make text to the center from 2 directions like Width and height using Rectangular with enough space ??