Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Background colur for dimension & expression in the chart

Hi Folks,

I need to change the background colur for the dimensions & expressions in the chart. This is my senerio.

I have one List box (Main Listbox - ID), Multi box (ID Type, SUB_ID_Value) & Pivot chart (columns associated with ID and each column shold be associated with one or more columns).

Suppose I click on the value in the ID list box, the values highlighted in the mutibox & pivot table. But I need to change the back ground colur of the dimensions & expressions if not associated with ID value and ID Type.

I need to catch the value of the ID Type to change the background colur.

Please help how to catch the ID Type value of the ID value when I click om the ID List box value. (Note: I didn't select any value in the ID Type)

Thanks & Regards,

Siri

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You can write If condition with rgb numbers for the back ground color option in dimension and expression based on your selction condition.Like

if (getselectedcount(IDValue)=1,rgb(255,110,134),rgb(130,132,89))

This is just an example.Color numbers are random.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Chaitanya for quick reply.

I need to compare the ID type value in if condition. But where can i get the ID Type value of ID value?

Not applicable
Author

So list box is ID value and rest of the objects have only ID types?No ID values?

Not applicable
Author

No. Suppose 1 ID value conatins 3 ID Types and these 3 objects have 3 columns and associated with ID. These 3 c0lumns back ground colur will highlighted in the pivot chart.