Qlik Community

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Support Case Portal has moved to Qlik Community! Read the FAQs to start exploring Support resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bar Chart Precissons

Hi Team,

I have issue with precis sons on the Y -Axis which is time . I need the time to be plotted on Y - Axis and and the File receiving date to be plotted on X-Axis The bar  should represent every day file at which time it has come ,and whether it has crossed the threshold .

I am able to plot that but the variance on the Y - Axis i am unable to adjust in difference of 10 . I want the difference to be 12:00 AM 12:10 AM rather its showing as !2:00 and 12:02 AM which is misleading and unable to get the Threshold .

I need to get the threshold line which is at 1:00 AM .

I am attaching the qvw which i made ,Kindly advise or make the setting .

Regards,

Bharat .

8 Replies
sunny_talwar

Like this?

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Yes ,Sunny Exactly i want that ,thanks for that , and also i need to get the threshold line with is at 1:00 AM which needs to be drawn.

Kindly let me know what setting needs to be made .

sunny_talwar

Like this?

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny ,

Exactly like that .i would like to bring the same for rest of the two graphs as well. Kindly suggest me the settings.

Thanks for that , also can u link me to a reference material which can help me more on the charts .

Appreciate your help on this .

sunny_talwar

Added static step on axis tab

Capture.PNG

Added a second expression

MakeTime(1)

sunny_talwar

Also changed number format on the numbers tab

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny ,

I tried the same which u suggested but still it shows me like this , can u please help me here or attach the QVW which u modified (or) the exact syntax which u put in the AXes and the EPRESSION TABS .

Qlik.PNG

sunny_talwar

Open the qvw at this link:

Re: Bar Chart Precissons