Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tellmalaika17
Contributor II
Contributor II

Bar Chart color changes in access point

Hi,

I have created a bar chart where I have set colors for the bars in color tab... I see the set color in desktop view and webview however when I see it in access point the color interchange.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Seems weird behavior, Will you show the two images where interchange happened. I assume, You may declare path of the color those path are not requesting from server.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Sakura
Creator
Creator

Set the color in the expression as in screen shot. This will make colors consistent in all views. QCapture.JPG

tellmalaika17
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for your reply however I do not wish to hard code the color code. Right now I have 4 values but if the values get added then will be difficult in such scenario.

Kushal_Chawda

try checking persistent color option in colors tab

tellmalaika17
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

it is checked

datagrrl
Creator III
Creator III

How are you declaring the color? Are you pulling the codes in from a table? If so there may be something weird going on on the import.

If you are just selecting colors in the colors tab, I am perplexed. Is it possible that your newest file with the colors specified wasn't published in Access Point Correctly? Are they going back to the default colors?

datagrrl
Creator III
Creator III

Dev.PNG

I threw the above application(from Desktop) on my dev access point to test this issue.

AP.PNG

I picked the colors, I didn't do any formulas or variables, but I used the Color tab:

Colors.PNG

I wanted to make sure I understood the question. I am not on 12 yet.. We use ajax on the server and I accessed through Chrome.

tellmalaika17
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks... followed everything you said but still doesn't work. I have hardcoded the color code for now.

Thanks for your help.