Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bar chart layering problem

Hello!

I am confronting some issues with layers on QlikView webview. I am testing the dashboard view in webview any now and then, 'cause this dashboard is coming to the Qlik-server at some point for larger use.

I have created some bar charts and empty bar charts. The problem is layering here, few (2) of these charts layer probably and others dont. They have exactly the same properties set on each bar chart, but some just does not layer out the right way on the web view.  On the basic view, every bar chart is looking ok and the layer order I want.

This is the way I would love to see the objects work:

headers.png

But This is how they work in the web view:

headers1.png

So the Header1 that says "All expression disabled" is also a barchart, 'cause I like the header option of that and how I can make the additional barchart bigger on top to that. If I use the default barchart only and try to make it to the same size with header, it will scale the bar too small. So this is why I have two barcharts on top each other.

But they layer wrong in web view for some reason...

It does not help even if the header barchart has 10 and the other 11 or -1 and 2 etc..

Cheers,

Niko

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

I don't what happened, but when I restarted the QlikView at some point, it just started working ... Earlier I had restarted my PC and QlikView multiple times without any impact on the layers. Like from a touch of magic and it all worked.

Well, it is very unstable way this QlikView app to work, if the layers will not be in place sometime. Is there any explanation for all of this? And a solution that confirms this not to happen anymore?

Cheers,

Niko

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

I don't what happened, but when I restarted the QlikView at some point, it just started working ... Earlier I had restarted my PC and QlikView multiple times without any impact on the layers. Like from a touch of magic and it all worked.

Well, it is very unstable way this QlikView app to work, if the layers will not be in place sometime. Is there any explanation for all of this? And a solution that confirms this not to happen anymore?

Cheers,

Niko

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

cooll

please close thread as correct .

Best

Chanty