Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Batch File manually runs Fine, but the windows task scheduler not run that batch file

Hi All,

Please help me, I have a batch file on windows server 2008 that batch file has 5 script lines for update the Qlikview files. I scheduled that to windows task scheduler. But since from yesterday it does not work fine but before yesterday it works properly. The task scheduler was updating all the qvd’s and qvw. But since from yesterday it does not works properly. But when I double click on
batch file it works properly, it updates all qvd’s and qvw and it generates log file also. But the windows task scheduler does not run that batch file. The strange thing is that it does not give any error message it shows that the operation completed successfully. But the batch the batch file does not process what it supposed to process.

Thanks in Advance ...

2 Replies
abeyphilip
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

In the task scheduler, are you using your "user" to run the task or some other user? If different, there could be permission issues in opening the file.

Have you manually tried executing the task from the scheduler? Also does the qlikview document log file say anything about the executing?

Regards,

Abey

Not applicable
Author

What about the qvw file, is it getting updated or tries? Enable document log on the file and see if a log will be created.