Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

BookMark Issue

Hi Team,

In my application, I Have created N bookmarks.

Say Bookmark BM01,BM02,BM03,BM04 .....BM0N....

Say for BM01----> I have Physicians P1,P2,P3 impacted.

For BM02---->I have Physicians P3,P4,P5 impacted.

For BM03---->I have PhysiciansP3,P6,P5 impacted.

So , I want to know the inverse in my dashboard.Which Physicians are related to which bookmarks?

Can i use bookmark as a dimension in my application and Physicians as an expression?

Regards

Khushboo

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

To Make the above problem statement very simple,

I am attaching an qvw file.

Here my $(BookMark1) expression is working which is hard coded for bookmark BM02.

But as soon as i want to generate through rowno() , it doesnt work.

Does anyone has a work around for the same.

Regards

Khushboo

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Just for curious how we can club RowNo() with Static keyword? Can you explain this part where we need to look and which we are talking about?

Best,

ANIL

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Why can't we?

i may have 100 bookmarks or 1000. So i wont go back to app to create it manually.

I just wanted a list to generate automatically for bookmarks . hence used rowno().

Anil_Babu_Samineni

We can club as you mention. But, My concern is how you want to generate automatically Bookmarks by using Sequence numbers because You want to export all Bookmarks Names into single sequential and you need to generate those mapping seq. numbers into one field then USER may access auto search from seq then

Is this you are achieving? May be they will help you. I even not aware how to store and pick BM ID numbers to sequence gwassenaar‌‌ swuehl

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful