Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MalcolmCICWF
Creator III
Creator III

Bookmark Sheet Select Trigger

I am trying to apply a bookmark upon selecting a sheet. I want to do with because it will apply certain selections but also trigger a note to popup each time explain the chart for new people.

I am in Sheet Properties > Action > Apply Bookmark > then I add my bookmark ID BM06... but it doesn't do anything. Anyone experienced with this? I haven't been able to find anyone posting about this and having it work. It is right in teh actions, so I'd assume it would work, but maybe I am doing it wrong or missing something?

Labels (4)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Really going to need the QVW on this one in order to help.  Need to be able to look into the details of things in order to try to determine why it is not working.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.