Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iwin
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Bookmark to current page using Document trigger

Hi all,

This is my scenario:

I have set sheet triggers to select field values in every sheet.After hitting clear button,the triggers setting is also removed and all values are seen which is not ideal.

I refered the answer used in this question https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-App-Dev/Clear-all-selections-removes-the-logic/td-p/1315902

It solves the purpose of retaining the triggers ,however if I clik Clear button for eg on 3rd sheet,it automatically goes to 2nd sheet where the bookmark was created.

Is there any way I can retain the trigger values and also remain on the same sheet ?

Labels (2)
6 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

When you create the Bookmark, uncheck "Include Layout State".  That property causes the return to sheet action.

-Rob

Iwin
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I tried that but then values in charts are not appearing.Any workaround for that?

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

If you look at Current Selections, are the selections being applied?

-Rob

Ameya09
Partner - Contributor III

Yes,selections are being made when it goes to another sheet.

Also one more thing,this changes did not appear in accesspoint for users but I am able to view on QV Desktop.What could be the reason?

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Are you certain you changed a Document bookmark and not a personal bookmark?

When you said "values in charts are not appearing", can you say more?  The charts are blank? Calculation condition unfulfilled?

-Rob

Ameya09

Hi Rob,

I solved the issue by selecting lock field in Clear All button and demoting Clear All action below lock field.