Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jakubot
Contributor
Contributor

Bookmark with Date Range Not Saving Properly in QlikView

Hi all!

If I enter a date range (>=02/FEB/2020 <=29/Feb/2020) in a drop down field in one of my tables in QlikView and save the current selection as a bookmark, it does not save the date range I bookmarked. I can select a whole month or year and bookmark it, but not a date range.

Any thoughts?

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You provided no version information, so I cannot be sure, but I was able to find some defects related to what you describe, so my recommendation would be for you to get up to the latest SR within the major track you are running, below is the list of the currently supported tracks and the most current SR release:

11.20 SR20

12.20 SR10

12.30 SR4

12.40 SR3

I expect updating to the one that matches your major release version should likely address the issue for you.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.