Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aronelston
Contributor
Contributor

Bookmarks - How can I pull bookmark name into a variable?

I am working to create a dashboard that outputs into a standard report.  We are using bookmarks to store a user's analysis results then place those results into a formatted document page.  I can use getCurrentSelections(<Bookmark ID>) to get the values created by the bookmark, however I would like to pass the name of the bookmark into a variable so that it can be displayed on a text box.  I have looked high and low and have read through Qlikview 11 for Developers, Qlikview Reference Manual, Qlikview Scripting, searched through multiple posts and still am not able to see how to do this.  I have a presentation with a client tomorrow, so I figured I would give a shot and ask here.  I also am aware that I can use the bookmark's name in set Analysis, which would be very useful, if I could pass the name of a bookmark into a variable.    Please only respond if you have a specific way to do this or know the specific funtion that I can call to get the bookmark name or description.  Thanks!

Aron Elston

0 Replies