cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bubble size in grid chart

Hi,

I am creating a grid chart which shows the time taken to open a webpage. I want to control the bubble size in such a way that whichever location takes the least time, the bubble size should be maximum and the ones where value is higher, bubble size should be smaller. Is this possible?

Regards,

Greeshma

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Take third dim

amit_saini
Master III
Master III

Hi ,

Here you can change the size:

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Here i can only set the max size for the bubble. I want the bubble size to be maximum for the lowest expression value and smaller bubble for highest value. For eg if expression returns 123 bubble size will be 5, if values is 90 bubble size as 4 and so on. As the expression value increases bubble size should decrease.

amit_saini
Master III
Master III

Hi,

I don't think so it is possible to reverse the size of bubbles . For big number bubble size will be bigger .

Thanks,
AS

alkesh_sharma
Creator III
Creator III

change your expression into negative values

for Examples if your expression is

Sum(Value)

change it to Purgerchar(Sum(Value)*-1,'-')

now the 123 will change to -123 and 90 will change to -90 but because of the purge char function the output will remain 123 and 90.

here -90 is greater than -123 therefore your bubble size will also get reversed.

Hope this helps

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Alkesh but this did not work. Nothing changed when I multiplied by -1. Seems like the negative sign is not considered.

alkesh_sharma
Creator III
Creator III

than reverse bubble size won't be possible.

MarcoWedel

Please post sample app to demonstrate.