Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bug in Qlikview

Hi Friends

Don't know whether its a bug or I'm missing some thing. So try and let me know what I'm missing

Open a tab and use a multi box object and add some filed not in layout option of that object go and uncheck move/size option and apply. for more test go thae sheet properties and also uncheck the move/size option. now come to web view of qlikview and bring the cursor to the multi box you will see that we can resize that box. for more detail i have addded the snap. So anyone have any option for it please tell.qlikviewbug.pngqlikviewbug1.pngSo qlikviewbug2.png

3 Replies
kji
Employee
Employee

I think what you are experiencing is that resizing a column, will change the apparent size of the object, this is however not actually resizing the object as it had a larger size to begin with. To see the true size of the object you need to uncheck "Size to Data".

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Johan but it didn't work at all... So any other option for it..

Not applicable
Author

Hi Friends,

Please let me know anyone have solution related to multibox and current section box resizing though there option of move and size is disable...

Regards

Anupam