- I've a list box with field Status and the data of this field is Bad,Good(code=693).
- In edit script i've a table with different number of fields. Some of them are ID,A,B,C.
- I'm loading the tables as show in below code:
If(Len(If(A<> 693, A)) > 0, A) AS A1,
Load * inline [
- I've taken A1 filed in another listbox and the listbox contains the data like this:
- I had taken a varaible vData and i can able to store the selected values of both listbox in this variable. If i select Good in the first listbox and 2 in the second listbox. The value of the variable is like this (693|2)
- In button i had taken a SelectedField action(i.e A) and given the SearchString as VData
- Now i had taken a tablebox with ID,A,B,C. When i click the button it should show the column A with 693,2 only but it shows only 2.
- I tried to solve this problem at last i find the bug why it is happening. The think is the listbox with field A1 as the relation ship with all contents. So, when i select 2 in the listbox in backend the tablebox renders the data with selection 2 only. So, after selection when we click the button it is not applying whatever the action we written here.
I don't know why it is not applying the last action. Can anyone help me to overcome this.
You cannot do exclusive selections in a tablebox. Hence when A1 has value "1" it cannot make field A select value "693", because they are exclusive. I'd rather create a logic island (a table unlinked to the rest of the datamodel) with the possible values for each field A and A1, and use them in the button on one field. The issue now is that A1 has exclusive values to A and viceversa, so you either select them in A1 or in A, but not in both at the same time.