Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMAROUF
Creator II
Creator II

COUNT WITH DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS

Hi everyone,

my goal is to count in the same pivot table   events per two different months,  however i need just to show one, i'have attached my data model and the output which i want to get, the first table EVENEMENTS  contains the categories, scores (SCR1,SCR2..) and creation month,  the second table EV_Scannes contains months of scan, i need to show the colored column Part en % which is equal to  (number per month creation /number per month of scan).

can any one help please?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
derekjones
Creator III
Creator III

Perfect, see my proposed solution attached, basically you get the score from EVENEMENTS and applymap it to EV_Scanne using IDGED, then you can convert both MOIS to a single field by concatenating both tables

Let me know if you have any questions

View solution in original post

5 Replies
derekjones
Creator III
Creator III

Hi There

I would like to help but I need more information, so are MOIS_GV and MOIS_GED the 'values' in your output or the month names? Whichever it is, I will need the detail of the other field e.g. MOIS_GV and MOIS_GED  are values, then where do I find the month names in your tables you have in your output?

Finally SCR1, SCR2 etc are what field/s in your data model (IDGED?) 

Thanks

Crystel
Contributor
Contributor

Count Distinct is the aggregated function present in the tableau. Distinct stands for the unique value of the dimensions or measures. When we create dimension value for the aggregation then the result of the count distinct is get created into measures of the dataset.

jcp associate kiosk

JMAROUF
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi @derekjones ,

Thank you for the reply,  MOIS_GV and MOIS_GED  are the month names, i have attatched a file for more information,  tables A and B are the outputs which i want to get, thank you for advance.

derekjones
Creator III
Creator III

Perfect, see my proposed solution attached, basically you get the score from EVENEMENTS and applymap it to EV_Scanne using IDGED, then you can convert both MOIS to a single field by concatenating both tables

Let me know if you have any questions

JMAROUF
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you @Crystel