Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chriscools
Creator II
Creator II

Calculate future stocklevels based on current stock + incoming for next months

Hello,

Every month i take a snapshot of the quantity and amount in stock for each article.

This week i added them together in one table and  we found that stocklevels were dropping more than we were aware of.

I added the incoming purchased stock to have an idea of how soon stocklevels would be ok again.

chriscools_0-1613826049579.png

Now in the table above i would like to add the current stock to the amount cumming in for the next months, but also only starting from today.

And i'm not sure how to write this expression.

Who can help me?

thanx!

Chris

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
edwin
Master II
Master II

its a bit complicated to infer the business rules just looking at the picture.  is it possible to create a table of current and incoming and the desired output per month?  this will also give us an idea what the fields are

this will help other help you

View solution in original post

2 Replies
edwin
Master II
Master II

its a bit complicated to infer the business rules just looking at the picture.  is it possible to create a table of current and incoming and the desired output per month?  this will also give us an idea what the fields are

this will help other help you

chriscools
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello,

your answer got me thinking.

When loading the stock data, i added the current date to that load and then i could combine the stock data  between the historical situation and future incoming stock.

thanx

Chris