Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
surajap123
Creator II
Creator II

Calculate revenue

Hi,

We have different courses people book. To calculate the revenue, we use the invoice amount of each course. Each course has different start and end dates and I want to calculate the revenue by Time(day, month, quarter etc.).

I want to calculate the revenue not based on invoice date, but using course date. Eg- say 1/1/2014 three courses has started and each course end on different dates. I want to find the revenue generated on 1/1/2014 out of those 3 course.

How can I achieve this?

Regards,

Suraj

6 Replies
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Kindly provide sample data file with few courses !

its_anandrjs

Basically on any particular date you get revenue amount by each course.

surajap123
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Manish,

Please find the sample data and app in the attachment.

The app contain 4 tables-

Booking

Invoice

Currency

Calendar

The calendar uses the startdate and enddates columns from Booking table to generate the calendar. I am not sure, how to connect the calender to 2 fields.

-In this example I have provided 2 bookings

-For each booking these will be multiple InvoiceLine items. .

-I want to calculate revenue generated(per each day/week/month etc)  out of all the invoicelineitems falling in that time frame.

Please help me with the script required to fulfill the above requirement.

surajap123
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Any input on this one pls..

Not applicable

Hello everyone,

I like to analyse the Target and Current Revenue.Below is the scenario,

Current Revenue per month- 80,000

My target -1,00,000

Travelling Expenses-10,000

Electricity Charges -3000

Other Expenses    -1000.

My Questions is that:

I have a Gauge Chart where One end will display the Current Revenue and opposite will display the Target which I want to achieve.i have three slider control in which Travelling expenses amount,Electricity charges amount and Other Expenses amount are assigned.

If i decreases the Expenses in slider, then automatically my Current Revenue have to increases and

should moves to the target.How can i do this.Give me the code to do it.Please help me.

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

You can use Intervalmatch function for your requirements.

If you can provide your result table/file in excel sheet, can try to help you out rather than just guessing your requirements.