Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Calendar - Link List Box to Input Box

Hi,

I am having an issue with setting up a calendar, have started off by linking an Input Box (which will house the selected dates) to a List Box (which housed my 'activity_date'), this works perfectly, when I type dates into the Input Box the appropriate dates are highlighted in the List Box.

Problem:

The problem I am having is that I cannot do the reverse. When I select one or more activity_dates these dates are not reflected in the input box as 'vStartDate' and 'vEndDate', I have followed the steps exactly in the very helpful video included below but cannot crack this small but essential link between the two.

Variables set up as: vStartDate and vEndDate

Event Trigger actions: OnChange - Select in Field

Field:activity_date

Search String:   = '>=' & vStartDate & '<=' & vEndDate

Field Event Triggers: OnSelect - Action Type = External, Action = Set Variable

Variable: vStartDate/vEndDate

Value: =Min(activity_date)/=Max(activity_date)

Am I missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much

o

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I just create 2 variables and Input Box, works fine with the qlikview natural behavior, see attached file.

I hope it will be that you need.

Best regards.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Oswaldo,

Thanks for the quick response, your table seems to be working fine, I cannot find any difference between yours and mine, could you possibly take a look to see if you can spot anything that I may not have taken care of? I have attached my file.

Thanks