Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vipingarg23
Creator
Creator

Calendar Should show the current date

Hi team,

When I am clicking on the calendar object, it is showing me 1996 as Year by default instead of 2017. I want that When I clicked on the calendar, it should show current year means 2017.

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

Can you share a sample?

vipingarg23
Creator
Creator
Author

Here by default it is showing 2009 when I clicked on calendar icon. , I need 2014 without using variable if possible.

datagrrl
Creator III
Creator III

The problem isn't clear. Do you mean the first date in the list? That is going to be your min date. You could probably change the sort to descending based on the numeric value if you want the opposite order.

If you mean the default selected date, that is a different solution.

sunny_talwar

Your attached app doesn't have 2014 in it... I have forced it to open with 01/01/2012 using a trigger... is that what you want?

datagrrl
Creator III
Creator III

2014 isn't going to show because it is not available in the field. I just wanted to make that clear.

Are you asking to see the most recent date first, or are you looking for the default selected date?

its_anandrjs

Calendar dates is based on your date fields, so if you see max date is not for 2014 year that is 2012 how you would display 2014. If required you need add the master calendar dates.

vipingarg23
Creator
Creator
Author

I want to see the most recent date first.

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 5:04 PM, Randi Borys <qcwebmaster@qlikview.com>