Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Athira_K
Contributor III
Contributor III

Calendar objects and alternate state

Hello
I have 2 calendar objects for filtering data.Its working fine without alternate states and when given a state ,it is not working.
Can someone tell step by step how to make it work?

3 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

You'll have to be more specific about what "not working" means... there's no issue with doing this in a fresh app.

Athira_K
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I have a list box and tables which are filtered based on the 2 calendar objects date 'from' and 'to'.

I have a sheet with list and table which is under a alternate state 'StateB'.I have connected the calendar objects also to State B and also the variables that are use in 'from' and 'to'are connected to the State B.

When I try filtering after giving the 2 inputs 'from ' 'to', it's not getting filtered and it doesn't show any changes in Listbox and tables.

Or
MVP
MVP

My understanding is that variables don't have states, so perhaps your problem is with trying to set them in a state when this doesn't actually work. Variables can refer to a state e.g. a variable formula could be Sum({StateA} Value) but setting a specific value to a variable, such as a date, is for all states.